Audi India can introduce a brand new Premium variant for the A4 sedan after the bye-bye celebration of 2021. this modern variant presently serves as the entry-level to the Audi India at the price of Rs 39.99 lakhs.
The total new variants are:
- The first one is Premium at Rs 40 lakhs
- The second one is Premium Plus at Rs 43.69 lakhs and
- The third one is Technology at Rs 47.61 lakhs.
Feature of A4 Premium
As the new arrival, the luxurious-looking Audi A4 should capture the market immediately, few experts say.
So, what's new in A4 Premium?
- The Audi A4 Premium gives a 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen
- An Audi sound system,
- LED headlamps and tail lamps,
- Audi’s Drive Select driving modes,
- An electric glass sunroof,
- Wireless charger,
- Leather and leatherette upholstery,
- Single-color ambient lighting,
- Auto climate control,
- Electrically adjustable front seats,
- Six airbags,
- Front and rear parking sensors and,
- Rear parking camera.
Engine: A4 Premium ranks just below the rank of Premium Plus and Technology. Despite this, it got an incredible horsepower of 190 and the accommodation of a 2-liter turbo-petrol engine.
Gearbox: The new feature you avail of from Audi A4 Premium is an automatic gearbox. And, The engine is paired to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox as standard, with only power to the front wheels. So, The A4 gives you an advantage of a 0-100kph sprint within 7.3sec only. How speedily do you want to reach your destination? Its top speed is 241kph.
Things you cannot expect from A4 Premium
While compared to the top-spec Technology variant, So, the Premium doesn’t serve you many ultra technic devices for example-
- Audi’s Virtual Cockpit Plus digital,
- instrument cluster,
- multi-zone climate control,
- multi-colored ambient lighting,
- gesture-based boot opening and
- five-spoke ‘dynamic style’ alloy wheels.
Expected Rivals of A4 Premium
In conclusion VolvoS60, Mercedes-BengC-Class, and BMW 3 Series are maybe the rivals of the Audi A4.