India has now moved to launch the 2022 KTM RC 390 in the market as soon as possible. This news was revealed on social media too. Though the company did not mention the actual upcoming date. We can predict that the new model will arrive in India in the next month, January 2022.
In a few international markets, the new KTM RC 390 is already available. However, the India-spec model differs a little from the international variant.
Feature of KTM RC 390
- The front face of the 2022 KTM RC 390 is redesigned.
- The India-spec KTM RC 390 provides full-LED lighting.
- The new design provides a single-pod headlight to the front.
- It is upgraded with fairing-mounted rear-view mirrors and turns indicator setup.
- Its oil tank contains 13.7-liter fuel.
- The tail section is also redesigned.
The other standard features include:
- A Bluetooth-enabled color color-TFT display.
- Switchable ABS.
- A lean-angle sensitive cornering ABS
- Cornering traction control.
- The Quickshifter.
The hardware on the international model consists of compression and rebound adjustable 43mm WP APEX front forks and a preload-adjustable rear mono-shock, while the Indian model lacks in the suspension adjustability function for the front forks.
The braking setup adds a 320mm single disc with a radially mounted four-piston-fixed ByBre caliper at the front and a 230mm disc brake with a single-piston fixed caliper at the rear.
What special in mechanism
The main mechanism of the 2022 RC 390 keeps the 373cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled setup. The motor is connected with a six-speed gearbox that manages a slipper clutch mechanism.
The KTM company should unveil this model at a tempting introductory price tag that could be near to the old motorcycle’s price of Rs 2.78 lakh.